Header image

Header image

Friday, November 1, 2013

Work in Progress, Fortress Defense Force Completed

Defense Force Redemption, 5th Company


Renegade Extermination Team
Fallen Requisition Team, Uriel
     This is the final pictures for my Hobby Progress Challenge. What an exciting moment to finalize this kind of project. As the painting & development of this project progressed. the list evolved. But I decided to stick to what I started with. I am going to use the Master in the list for a stand in Azreal. I just need to do the detail work as I have owned  the models for probably 10 years now, but I feel the Azreal model is a little dated at this time. The other thing I have added to my collection is a Ravenwing command squad and a librarian on a bike to open them up. Obviously, not for this list.



   I am incredibly interested if this army would work on the table. I plan on trying it the first chance I get. I think it will work great at local club and actually looks like a fun army to play.
I would start with the Devastators and a Tactical Squad with the librarian  deployed in the fortress. Veterans set as a counter assault force to anyone trying to assault the base. The other Tactical squad would be deployed for taking objectives. The Ravenwing would most likely be reserved to be brought in at the right time or as needed.

   So, that is it for now. The next project is right around the corner. The big question for me is should I get my Eldar up to snuff or start prepping my Imperial Guard for the possibility of a new codex. I think that might be a topic for next time. Off to the next one.....






No comments:

Post a Comment