Header image

Header image

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Question everything

    Apparently, I have been living under a rock. Either that or they are just keeping secrets from me. I just finally realized that in 3 days we will be able to pre-order Codex: Inquisition. This intrigues me greatly. When I started my Imp. Guard army, the original idea was to have a force led by a Xenos or heretic inquisitor. Then as my collection started the Grey knight codex came out.... and it was everywhere. So I dropped the idea. I didn't  want to be the next cheese player around. Besides, the grey knights are not my cup of tea. The best of the best of the best. Not exactly what I was looking for as I was building my status quo Imperial Guard army.

    Of course, sixth edition came out. Dark Angels codex came out. Eldar came out. I have been quite busy updating my armies that I already had so that they were playable. So now, I wait. Next week I will be able to see if I can go back to my original theme or just work on my Eldar until a new I.G. codex comes out. For now, I will continue with my battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment