Header image

Header image

Friday, November 15, 2013

Lesson one: Mark your magnets!

         Today, I just want to start with a moment of silence for the passing of finecast....... Ok. I was going to put a picture up showing how much I appreciated finecast models. But, fortunately or unfortunately, I never bought a single one. So much for that.

       This week has not been good for finishing units. Although, I did quite a bit of progress done. First step was to magnetize my wraith knight. All arms are interchangeable for every weapon choice. It wasn't that bad of a project until my 3 year old came over and messed up my magnets on me and I glued the one arm in backwards. Uggghhh! I took me about 20 minutes to get the magnet back out and put it in the right way. Thus are the perils of working while kids are awake. Lesson learned and move on . So that sparked my interest in painting some eldar. Not yet at a point of commitment of a list to play. I just pulled some models out. So I put some paint on a squad of Fire Dragons, some Howling Banshees and an Autarch. I got the base coats and some dry brushing done.


  I did get a bunch of little projects done.  My Aegis defense line, some curved sand bag barriers, ammo stows, and a few other pieces all hit and left my hobby desk. Here are a few pictures. I hope you all had a productive week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment