Header image

Header image

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dead Heat.

      Here we are. Two day later. I have an even tie for what army to work on next. I was sure when I  put the last post up that I certainly would not have a three way tie between Imperial Guard, Eldar, and Tyranids. (sigh). Well, I'm going to explain my armies a bit. First off, Chris is quite capable of painting his own bugs, but I will help him as the need arises. Though there is some strange irony in painting bugs before my IG. I'm sure the will be some compensation involved.(hint, hint). Next, my Eldar of Saim-Hann. I already own an allotment of jetbikes at my disposal. What I plan on painting is farseers, warlocks, guardians, dire avengers and a few grav tanks for filler. The IG army I collected is fully intended to fight tyranids. My brainstorm was to be an air cavalry army. Unfortunately, 6th edition put an end to that. Besides, the reality of that many Valkyries just doesn't work. So, I shorted the air support and added Leman Russ tanks. So, again I ask. Which army should I work on next? I am leaving this up to you. One comment can change my life for the next 6 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment