Header image

Header image

Sunday, November 3, 2013

From the army to the field

Not every table should be desolate.




   Since finishing my challenge, I have been putting some thought into what's next for me. Well...... I haven't quite decided yet. I'm going to give it a few days to consider. So, I have been wondering if fortifications are still worth the points. I haven't really played with one yet. My group of friends aren't really using fliers, maybe one or two. I think I have more fliers myself than everyone else combined. So, I just haven't seen the reason to add one to my force. On the other hand, I love the aesthetics of the bastion, defense lines, or even the Fortress of Redemption. Nothing stands out more on a battlefield than a nicely painted bastion or landing pad, or even some other large piece of scenery. I really enjoy that you could buy a structure for your army to hide behind or to "defend against all odds."

     My short term plan is get my fortifications painted up. As well, I have a bin full of debris that needs painting. Well, I should say, A bastion and all the weapons that come with the bastion and Aegis line. This way all my players will have availability to what ever weapon or fortification options so they can shoot down my fliers or hide or defend. This should be a great way to build the stories on my tables.  And should give me time to come up with a game plan for my next army project.

     I just wanted to add for anyone reading this to please look for and like this on face book. I have been putting more pictures and comments up there. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment