I just found out a few days ago I was given a Liebster Award. I really want to thank Green Stuff Industries for listing me as a recipient and recommending my blog to others in the community.
We have had a meager 6k hits in the year and a half that I have been writing. Though I can't believe it is that many.
So here's the deal with the Liebster Awards.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it you.
- Pass the award to your top 5 blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
- Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someone's day!
- There is no obligation to pass this onto someone else but it is nice if you take the time to do so.
Ok, the 5 blogs under 200 followers is:
2. Turn-8 podcast (they may have more than 200, but not according to the forums)
5. Rusty Robot
Now for the questions:
1. Why did you start blogging? I started to write mostly because I thought no was listening, and I had stuff to say.
2. If you could change one thing about the wargaming hobby, what would it be? I would love to make it more approachable and understandable to people outside of the community
3. What is best in life? Children, from their complete innocence to their lack of oral filters
4. Do you want to live forever? No, I would like to live long enough to see my boys find the happiness in their lives, then die quietly in my sleep
5. Fame or fortune? Fortune, I don't need people watching in my windows to see what I am wearing today
6.What miniature are you most proud you have painted? That's easy.... All of them.
7. How do you deal with burn out? Play games and write army lists. Aside from that, I take short breaks when needed
8. Why is a raven like a writing desk? I dunno
9. Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars, all the way. I just don't get Star Trek.
10.If you could only buy from one miniature company from now on, who would it be? I would have to say GW but there are so many beautiful models out there. I would hate to ever make that decision.
11. Favorite Take out? It would have to be pizza.
Thanks again to Green Stuff Industries. It means a lot to me that I made your list. Good luck to you.