Header image

Header image

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Open Spaces

      Well, It has been an interesting week to say the least. Last week I announced that I am starting some commission painting. I did not expect much feedback or serious inquiries. I did expect some "how much for this?" or "what do you do ?" Though I did not get much inquiries, I did get an incredibly positive response. I think making this announcement made me a few online friends.
   Then when things were started to calm down. I went to my local friendly game store. I had a nice chat with the owner. He offered me a display case in the store to show off my skills. So, now I am getting some minis together for the case. I would like to thank Steve from Dragon's Head Games for giving some space in his store.
    Other than that, I finished my Autarch made some progress on the howling banshees. And, for anyone that saw my miniatures that I put up on facebook. I drybrushed those terribly flat Swooping Hawks that we had so much trouble trying to photograph. What an incredible improvement a little detail work does to those old models. Now, I want to paint the newer ones I have (which I probably had those for 5 years.) Time to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment