Header image

Header image

Saturday, January 11, 2014

A change of procedure.

     Today is a new day. After some recent developments and a small push from my friends and a huge push from my wife! ( Thanks, Sweetheart!) Today is the day I announce that Table Ready Painting is progressing into a commission based painting service. Hooray! I have been helping some friends of mine with their painting and conversions for years. Even to this day I have scenery and models to paint for other people, from the Protectorate of Menoth to Nurgle plague marines to a chapel for city terrain.
     The last few weeks I have been preparing for this announcement. The last thing I did was getting professional pictures done of some of my miniatures. I will be adding them onto my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/TableReadyPainting I wanted to thank Karen for all her help. Before today she had never seen a Warhammer miniature. So if you like the pics, you can look at more of her pictures on her Etsy page. PictureYourMemories
 So, as of today, I am looking for anyone that wants models assembled, painted, and/ or converted. I'm looking for any miniatures, any game systems. Please message me on Facebook or e-mail me at tablereadypainting@Gmail.com for pricing and availability. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment