Header image

Header image

Friday, April 4, 2014

What up, Shorty!

 


     Happy Friday evening! First off, I want to wish good luck and good games to everyone playing at Adepticon this weekend. It doesn't matter what game you play, I hope the dice gods bless every roll. For those who have already won, Congratulations! For those who didn't, don't forget to register for next year.
Ok. Enough about a convention that I am no where near.

         Then, I see on the GW website that the Codex: Astra Militarium is on preorder along with a Hydra tank variant. That made me think of something. There are a number of conversions that I wanted to post on here. My hydra, which is actually an easy make with the right bits. Though I must admit, I wasn't prepared for this when I sat down to write. So I don't upset the balance in my house, I will post pictures over the weekend. I will also put up some pictures of my current projects.

          About a week ago I sat down to paint a farseer for my Eldar project. As I was working, the lure of things unknown pulled on me. It brought me to one of the most mysterious characters in Warhammer 40k galaxy....... Cypher. Since then, I have been working diligently on one character that reads the fates and makes corrections and one that makes fate happen. Both of these individuals' bios are so deep and immersive and all that I see when I look at these figures is...... Cypher is SHORT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment