Header image

Header image

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Need more painted models!

    A thought came to me just yesterday. There has been a serious lack of painted models on this page. I have been working an a number of projects lately. Unfortunately, I don't remember specifically which models I finished so I figured I would put pics of the ones I mentioned on here. First one will be the too tall farseer.

 I always loved this model and I can't figure out why I never painted him. Finally, I have a second farseer finished for my army. Hmm. Just a thought. Maybe I should start working on my troops before I paint any more characters. Well, before I get to painting troops, I should probably finish these tanks that I start. I sat down and had a big air brushing night. It was a serious boost to my painting morale. There is a serious lack of hours in a day for everything I would like to do.
The final one I wanted to put up here is my favorite anti hero, Cypher. Another models that I have own for so long I hate to admit it, He is painted and ready for the battlefield. The inclusion of new rules for this miniature was wonderful incentive. The plan for the near future is to finish these two tanks. When they are done, I will move on to guardians, dire avengers, and warp spiders. 
Oh! By the way, the story I have been writing is the prologue to a narrative campaign that we are playing in. Stay tuned for what happens next. Thanks for following and please leave comments. I would love to here from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment