Header image

Header image

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mad mad summer

       Well congratulations to everyone who made it through July. It was a little touch and go there for a while . There was a few times I thought I was going to lose it all together, but in the end, we made it. In case you don't know, for me, July is probably the busiest month of the whole year. My daily grind is busier than usual. We have five family birthdays, plus more friends birthdays than I can shake a paint brush at. Don't forget, it is the middle of the summer, warm weather and plenty of outside time. As you can imagine painting and modeling grinds down. I am still making progress, but it is more dirty work, assembling cleaning and primer. I also got two games in for the story. So now I just need to finish typing them. The narrative is coming together just fine. The next game in the story is going to be interesting. It's one I have been planning for some time. You will just have to wait and see.
 
     On a lighter note, my brother was visiting us for a week. We spent more than a few night working on customizing his Skylander game pieces. Betwen the two of us, we did over twenty custom Skylander. If you are interested in seing some of these you can find them on facebook or instagram , just search for remixed skylanders customs on the appropriate site.
 
     One last thing I wanted to share with you is a picture of some progress. This is a picture of the Eldar progress since I have been writing the blog. This not all the models I have painted, just the Eldar. It is approximately 2500 points. I really want to thank you guys for coming and reading some of my nonsense and keeping me to be inspired to complete these models and many more. I don't think it I would have had this much progress without the blog and people come to read it to keep me painting. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment