Header image

Header image

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday painting.

      Well, as you can imagine, there has been none.... Sorry. But I did want to wish anybody that is out there and reading this a happy holiday from me. I think there is not enough Christmas cheer to be had, sometimes. Today, I share mine. I hope that the elves brought you something you can enjoy for a long time to come. My blessing came from the innocence of youth. Introducing my children into making crafts (including painting little men) and giving gifts that they made, is what inspires me to do what I do. Just seeing the pride they had knowing they made someone smile with something they made. There is no greater pleasure to me that enriching the next generation. Thanks to everyone that takes to follow or at least read my blog. There will be plenty more next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment