Header image

Header image

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fortress of Redemption project



Well, this week was busy. My weekend was overtaken by out of town family. So my painting progress suffered because of it. I did get a lot of work on my Fortress of redemption. I started with the tower. It was the portion that worried me the most. This is the part that is a centerpeice if the structure. If this section failed, the whole peice failed. Luckily, in my opinion, the wings came out clean looking, almost a marble sheen that doesn't really come out in the picture. All of the trim needs to be painted and dry brushing of the robes and the trim need work for it to be done.

So, I'm going to keep this week's post short & sweet. Hopefully, next week will warrant completion of this part. After that, I'm gonna switch to a squad before I do the main portion of the fortress. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment