Header image

Header image

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm Loving It !

    Good evening! If you have been reading my blog you already know that Eldar are my first Warhammer love. It goes very deep for me. I have Eldar for just about every game system Games Workshop put them in. I even have some models I used for Necromunda when they had the Eldar ranger gang, If I remember correctly the rules were in a Citadel Journal. A few days ago, the White Dwarf was leaked with news of Warlock / Farseer on a jetbike or Skyrunners. That moment in time will be there for the rest of my life. I thoroughly thought that there would never be a model for this unit. Since the day I looked in the codex and thought that would be really cool to pu tthat warlock on the bike with the guardians. So I patiently waited and waited. Then I impatiently waited and waited. Then, as my modeling got better, I started looking for conversion or even an idea of how to get one to look like an Eldar warlock sitting on a Eldar jetbike. I don't think I even know how many hours I logged combing the internet, just looking for a stand out conversion. Alas, it never came. BUT NOW! Yay ! Then I noticed that there is going to be wind rider jetbikes and a new codex. Yay! Yay!

         Just then, as I sit at my desk top computer, I look up and wonder ....
Are there going to be rules for this guy again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment