Header image

Header image

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tyranids are dead!

    We have heard it everywhere. Almost every podcast, forum, blog and Google search will tell you how terrible the new codex is. So, I guess we should pack up all your models for the next update.
If only one guardsman could kill a bug that big!
That just seems absurd to me. I'm willing to help out with that. If you think that there is no need to keep those hungry little buggers in the closet for the next three to five years, send them to me. I will give you credit for the models you send to me in exchange for painting services. Just give me an idea of you have to get rid of and what you want painted. Any army, any game system, any models. Even if you just want assembly and base coating.  I will give you a reasonable credit. Just e-mail me or message me with the information. You can also hit me on Facebook.
Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment