Header image

Header image

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Work in prgress.

    My painting progress over the last couple weeks is a little sparse, but I did finish my Eldar Nightwing. I actually received this model more years ago than I want to admit to. When I started to assemble this model the top hull piece was about a 1/2 inch shorter than the bottom. I feared, for more time than it was worth, trying to repair this flaw. I never worked with putty (Green Stuff) before now. I really feel that the model came out beautifully. So, this is the final product. All that is left is the base. Unfortunately, I need to order one.

    Next is a brief look to the future. I need to organize myself  and set goals. I decided to use the hobby progress challenge from the The Independent Characters podcast.

     This is an add-on to my existing Dark Angels army. I will putting up more pictures of my existing models. Especially, comparative squad just to compare my older to current painting skills, that which they are. All of which need to be done by November.

My 1850 point list is:

 Company Master  with power sword, Lion's Roar, artificer armor, digital weapons, and melta bombs.                                             160 points

Librarian  with auspex and melta bombs and increase mastery level.                    110 points

Tactical Squad (10) with flamer and M. Launcher Melta bombs.                  165 points

Tactical Squad (10) with plasma gun and H. Bolter, Plasma pistol.                      185 points

Devastator Squad (10) with plasma cannon, 2 M. launchers, and Lascannon               205 points

Nephilim Jetfighter                         180 points

Ravenwing Attack Squadron (6) with flamer, power sword, and melta bombs. Attack bike with Mulimelta                                        251 points

Ravenwing Support Squadron (2) 1 typhoon with heavy flamer, 1 tornado with heavy bolter and assault cannon.                                155 points

Company Veterans (8) with 1 plasma pistol,
1 power sword, 1 lightning claw,
1 combat shield                              209 points

Fortress of Redemption with heavy bolters
                                                         230 points.

Yes, I did include a Fortress of Redemption. It is a beautiful building that I was terrified of messing up. This year is my year for confonting some of the things that I haven't tried yet. So, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment